- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Gripple Lockable Plus - Wire Rope Grip
Gripple Push-Fit Technology with a One-Step Locking Mechanism
Gripple Lockable Plus for suspension, bracing of high load applications and catenary installations.
Gripple Lockable Plus
|Vertical SWL||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
Gripple fastener designed for both light duty and heavy duty wire rope catenary spans for mechanical, electrical, HVAC, lighting services, and signage suspension.
Provides a versatile solution for landscaping, trellis and fencing applications.
The clever integral locking mechanism prevents dynamic movement.
Wire rope is secured in both channels simultaneously with one simple action using a hexagon head key.
Quick and easy to install, reducing time spent working at height.
Strong, safe and industry approved with a 5:1 safety factor.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, with ceramic rollers and stainless steel springs for optimum corrosion resistance.
Lockable Plus units are wire diameter specific and must only be used with steel core rope.
Not suitable for fibre-core.
- 10 x Lockable Plus Fasteners.
- 1 x Setting Key
- 1 x Hexagon Head Key.
Please note: The responsibility for the judgement of wire rope and base material strength lies with the installer.
Lockable Plus Installation
Video Example: Catenary solution using the D3 and D6 Lockable plus.
1. Pass the end of your wire rope through the Lockable Plus fastener.
2. Simply loop around or through your fixing point.
3. Use the Hex key to lock the wire rope firmly into position - Always ensure a minimum of 200mm of wire rope exits the hanger.
4. To adjust or remove your Gripple fitting simply insert the setting key to release the wire rope locking wedge.
5. Adjustment can be made by inserting the setting key to release the wire rope locking wedge.
Important Installation Recommendations
Designed for single use only.
Do not use for lifting or pulley applications.
When installing the distance between the structure and the unit should be equal or exceed that of the structure.
All load ratings are based upon vertical suspension, hanging at an angle will reduce the load capacity.
Never exceed an angle of 60 from vertical, as the load rating is reduced by 50%.
Need some help?
Simply click to view and download our useful Gripple data sheets:
Lockable Plus Data
Gripple Best Practice
Made In Britain
This high quality Gripple Lockable Plus rope grip is engineered and manufactured in the UK.