Tube Connector - 90 Degree Angled Elbow - Anthracite
Flush Fitting 90 Degree Connector in Anthracite Black for 38.1mm Tubular Bar Foot Rail
Corner elbow in a hard-wearing PVD coated Anthracite Black Design for connection of bar foot rails.
Tube Connector - 90 Degree Angled Elbow - Bar Railing
|Price (inc VAT)
|38.1mm Ø Connector
|Anthracite Black Design
Tip: To view the product code and full product table on mobile please tilt your device to landscape.
Key Features :
|Anthracite black design.
|To fit 38.1mm diameter tube.
|Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel.
|Requires fixing with a high strength Stainless Steel Adhesive.
Corner connector for 38.1mm (1.5 inch) diameter tube.
Suitable for indoor use only.
Quick and easy installation with the use of a high strength adhesive, simply glue and slide your tubing on to each end for the perfect corner.
PVD coated anthracite black finish (Physical Vapour Deposition), PVD coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Clean and apply adhesive to second tube.
5. Push tube onto the connector elbow.
6. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use.