- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Wall and Floor Flange - Long Neck - Brass Finish - Bar Railing
Long Neck Flange Fixing with PVD Coated Brass Effect Finish for 38.1mm & 50.8mm Ø Tube
Wall/floor flange fixing designed for tube to be mounted over the long neck to provide a secure termination of 38.1mm Ø and 50.8mm Ø bar rail tube sections.
Wall and Floor Flange Fixing - Long Neck - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
Zamak Construction - PVD Coating
Zamak is a family of alloys with a base metal of zinc with elements of aluminium, magnesium and copper.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Key Features :
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|Tube can be attached using High Strength Fixative.|
|For installation you will require a few simple household tools.|
Flange fixing suitable for horizontal and vertical use, tube fits neatly over the long neck and can be secured in to position using a high strength adhesive.
Available for both 38.1mm (1.5 inch) and 50.8mm (2 inch) diameter tube.
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coated brass finish (Not solid brass).
Suitable for indoor use.
Three countersunk fixing points for quick and easy attachment to flat surfaces.
Can be mounted on to a multitude of surfaces if combined with the relevant fixings.
Our installation example below is for a bar foot rail using adhesive for a secure fixing.
Note: It is possible to attach tube without the use of high strength adhesive, this is dependent upon each individual installation. ie: if mounting between wall surface to wall surface.
1. Start by marking your mounting position, flange can be direct mounted on to timber, you may wish to drill pilot holes or use wall plugs (not supplied) for a secure fixing on different surfaces, simply tighten the screws until tight.
2. Apply a high strength adhesive (available separately) to the long neck and simply slide your tube into position until it sits neatly in the reception groove, wipe away any excess adhesive.
3. Allow fixative to set thoroughly, always ensure that your tube is secure before use.