- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Ball End Cap for Tubular Bar Foot Rails and Bar Railing
Flush Fitting Ball End Cap for Tube
Ball End Cap - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|End Cap 38.1mm Ø||Zintec||Stainless Steel Effect||38.1||70||40||11.0201.038.20||£20.28|
Key Features :
|Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan.|
|To fit 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a High Strength Fixative.|
Ball end cap for tubular bar railing and bar foot rails, decorative end cap designed for insertion into open tube ends to provide a distinctive finishing touch.
Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan with a brushed stainless steel effect finish.
Suitable for indoor use.
To fit 38.1mm (1.5 inch) diameter stainless steel tube.
Quick and easy installation with the use of high strength stainless steel adhesive.
What is Zintec
Zintec is created by using the process of electrolysis to coat mild steel with a thin layer of zinc metal. The advantage of Zintec is added corrosive resistance.
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit end cap firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting).
4. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use, (Tip : You can polish away any adhesive residue or scuff marks using WD-40 or Q Clean).