- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Bar Foot Rail Bracket - 90 Degree - Anthracite Finish
90° Bracket Support with Polished Anthracite Finish for Tubular Bar Foot Rails
Foot rail bracket with PVD coating to give a very dark grey (near-black) finish, designed to fit neatly with 38.1mm diameter tube from our bar railing range.
Bar Foot Rail Bracket - 90 Degree - Combination Mount
|Options||Material||Finish||Tube Ø||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
Zamak Construction - PVD Coating
Zamak is a family of alloys with a base metal of zinc with elements of aluminium, magnesium and copper.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Key Features :
|38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Countersunk screws are supplied for installation.|
|For installation you will require a few simple household tools.|
This 90 degree bracket is attached to the bar face and floor offering a secure and strong fixing.
Accepts 38.1mm (1.5 inch) diameter tube.
Four countersunk fixing points for secure attachment.
Screws included for direct installation on to hardwood surfaces.
Tubular foot rail is held firmly in place using a grub screw mechanism situated on the under side of the mount.
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing anthracite finish.
These foot railing supports should never be wall mounted for use as handrail support.
We would always recommend spacing foot rail brackets no more than 700 mm apart.
1. Start by marking the fixing position of the foot rail bracket, use a few household tools to secure your combination bracket in place with the screws provided (you may wish to use your own screws dependent upon mounting surface).
Use a hex head key to release the grub screw situated on the underside of the mount and side your tube in to position.
2. Simply re-tighten the grub screw to secure tube firmly in position. To finish open tube ends neatly you can add a stylish Tube End Cap.