- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Bar Foot Rail Bracket - 90 Degree Offset Support - Brass Finish
Foot Rail Bracket with 90° Offset Support and PVD Coated Brass Finish for Tubular Railing
Combination mount foot rail bracket with offset support designed to accept 38.1mm and 50.8mm diameter tube from our bar railing range.
Bar Foot Rail Bracket - 90 Degree Offset - Combination Mount
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
Zamak Construction - PVD Coating
Zamak is a family of alloys with a base metal of zinc with elements of aluminium, magnesium and copper.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Key Features :
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|Countersunk screws are supplied for installation.|
Distinctive offset support foot rail bracket with high polished brass finish. Combination style foot rail brackets are a popular choice, as the bracket is fixed to the floor and bar face offering a secure and strong fixing.
Suitable for indoor use.
Available for both 38.1mm and 50.8mm diameter tube.
Four countersunk fixing points for secure attachment.
Screws included for direct installation on to hardwood surfaces.
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing brass finish (Not solid brass).
These foot railing supports should never be wall mounted for use as handrail support.
We would always recommend spacing foot rail brackets no more than 700 mm apart.
1. Start by marking the fixing position of the foot rail bracket, use a few household tools to secure your offset combination bracket in place with the screws provided (you may wish to use your own screws dependent upon mounting surface).
Use a hex head key to release the grub screw situated on the underside of the mount and side your tube in to position.
2. Simply re-tighten the grub screw to secure tube firmly in position. To finish open tube ends neatly you can add a stylish Tube End Cap.