Flush Angle Tube Connector - 45 Degree - Bar Railing
Flush Angle Tube Connector with 45 (135) Degree Elbow
Flush Angle Tube Connector - 45 Degree Elbow
|Material||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Connector||Stainless Steel Effect||38.1||30||Zintec||11.0300.038.20||£14.47|
|50.8mm Ø Connector||Stainless Steel Effect||50.8||40||Zintec||11.0300.050.20||£20.84|
Dimensions: For full product dimensions please view this page on a tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Key Features :
|Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan.|
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Stainless Steel Adhesive.|
Flush angle tube connector with 45 degree (135 degree) fixed elbow. Quick and easy to install, just glue and slide your stainless steel tubing on to each end for the perfect angled corner.
Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan with a stainless steel effect finish.
Connects 38.1mm (1.5 inch) and 50.8mm (2 inch) diameter stainless steel tubes.
Suitable for indoor use only.
High strength adhesive is required for installation.
What is Zintec
Zintec is created by using the process of electrolysis to coat mild steel with a thin layer of zinc metal. The advantage of Zintec is added corrosive resistance.
1. Ensure the inner end of stainless steel tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit 45 degree connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Clean and apply adhesive to second tube, push tube onto the connector.
5. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use, (Tip : You can polish away any adhesive residue or scuff marks using WD-40 or Q Clean).