- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Arm Rail Bracket Support - Traditional Style - Brass Finish
Stylish Arm Rail Support with PVD Coated Brass Finish for Tubular Bar Handrail &Bar Railing
Arm rail bracket support with a clean and simple design for 38.1mm and 50.8mm Ø tube. This traditional style of bracket can be attached to the underside of counters and bars to provide a strong handrail support.
Arm Rail Bracket Support - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Tube||Zamak||Brass||38.1||130||23||11.0105.038.22||£18.72|
|50.8mm Ø Tube||Zamak||Brass||50.8||150||30||11.0105.050.22||£22.08|
Zamak Construction - PVD Coating
Zamak is a family of alloys with a base metal of zinc with elements of aluminium, magnesium and copper.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Key Features :
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|Countersunk screws are supplied for installation.|
|For installation you will require a few simple household tools.|
Bar railing support to accept 38.1mm (1.5 inch) and 50.8mm (2 inch) diameter tube,
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing brass finish (Not solid brass).
Suitable for indoor use only.
Two countersunk fixing points for secure attachment.
Screw fixings supplied for direct installation on to hardwood surfaces.
Tubular rail is held firmly in place using a grub screw mechanism situated on the under side of the mount.
We would always recommend spacing arm rail brackets no more than 700 mm apart.
1. Start by marking the fixing positions of your arm rail brackets and secure in place using the screws provided (you may wish to use your own screws dependent upon mounting surface).
Use a hex head key to release the grub screw situated on the underside of the mount and side your tube in to position.
2. Once tube is in place, simply re-tighten the grub screw to secure the tube firmly in position. For the perfect finishing touch, just add a stylish End Cap to open tube ends.