Tube Connector - In-Line Ball Design - Matt Brass Finish
In-Line Tube Connector with Traditional Ball Design in Matt Brass PVD Coated Finish
Matt brass effect decorative ball connector for in-line connection of 38.1mm Ø bar rail tube. Simply glue and slide your tubing onto each end for a stylish connection.
Tube Connector - In-Line - Decorative Ball - Bar Railing
|Material||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Connector||Matt Brass||38.1||70||40||Zamak||11.0202.038.21||£29.48|
Special order item, please allow a minimum of 10 working days for production.
Dimensions: For full product dimensions please view this page on a tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Zamak Construction - PVD Coating
Zamak is a family of alloys with a base metal of zinc with elements of aluminium, magnesium and copper.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Key Features :
|Matt brass effect finish.|
|To fit 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Adhesive.|
Flush fit tube connector for 38.1mm (1.5 inch) diameter bar foot rail and bar railing.
Suitable for indoor use only.
Quick and easy installation.
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing matt brass finish (Not solid brass).
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit in-line connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Clean and apply adhesive to second tube, push tube onto the connector.
5. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use.